Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Red/Green Infect against Machine Red

So I thought I would try something a little different today. Instead of typing up a whole series of games, instead I recorded them using CamStudio (Freeware). Take a look inside!

So, after working with the software for hours I finally found a codec and resolution that didn't destroy my hard drive, and I was able to record some matches.

Game 1:
(Youtube is still processing part 1... for over an hour)

Game 2:

Let me know what you guys think? This is still pretty rough, no audio, no editing, just raw footage.

So? Better or worse than a text writeup of the match?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should take videos but still explain your reasoning behind each play. I enjoy reading your thought process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely agree with lifeless..you should explain behind each play..this blog has become more enjoyable each day..thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete